“Fashions fade, style is eternal” - YSL

Life and beauty at the moment!

Life right now is so hectic its unreal. Exams coming up that I need to study for... yeah I don't like studying. I said this blog was going to be beauty related as well right? I can't stop raving about 'Lee Stafford' hair products! They are the only hair care products that actually do what they say on the tin. I recently tried his 'Hair growing treatment' and all I have to say is wow. Okay so it may be a bit on the pricey side but these products work! They make your hair so smooth and long and amazing. I also love his 'Aragan oil' range. Again, a bit on the pricey side, (around £9 per bottle :S)  but they are still amazing! My favourite perfume has always been viva la juicy. It smells DELICIOUS. Favourite shop? Easy. Forever 21. Stereotypical right?! haha, I can't get enough of that shop! The clothes are so cute and I fall in love every time I walk in that shop! New Look is also one of my favourites, it has been for as long as I can remember! If you haven't guessed already, yes I am from the UK:). Dreams of living in LA or Australia one day, but I guess everyone dreams like that. Oh well I better go now! Please do tell me some of your favourite shops, beauty products etc, I love trying new things! Bye beauties xo

No comments:

Post a Comment